Regional SAS Conference 2019
Weetwood Hall Estate
Indulge yourself in the tranquil surroundings of our grand estate and escape everyday life with us here in Leeds at Weetwood Hall. Set within nine acres of beautiful woodlands and gardens and built around a 17th Century Jacobean Manor House we would like to offer you and yours a warm welcome to the Weetwood Hall Estate, Leeds. Providing the very best in contemporary and unique guest experiences. Our hotel is steeped in rich history with parts of our beautiful property dating back as far as 1540.
Exceptional Four-Star service in all areas, our bedrooms are designed with you in mind and with so many options, the level of comfort and privacy will never waiver. With 114 rooms, we can accommodate you in the lapse of luxury in our Four Poster feature bedrooms, our Superior double rooms and for those growing families, our large Family rooms will provide the utmost comfort during your stay here in Leeds.
- 98 spacious and modern bedrooms
- Superb health club and spa facilities
- Dedicated conference and events centre
- 12 conference and meeting rooms for up to 400 people
- Brasserie & bar
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Great local attractions such as Cannon Hall & Harewood House
- 260 complimentary car parking spaces
- 3 Electronic car charging points.
- Weetwood Hall Hotel, Otley Road, Leeds LS16 5PS
- Great location, just off J36 of the M1
- Leeds City Centre – 4 miles (15/20 mins by car/taxi/bus)
- Leeds Bradford Airport – 4 miles (10 mins by car)
Train To Leeds
- York – 28 miles (25 mins by train)
- Manchester – 47 miles (58 mins by train)
- Newcastle – 95 miles (85 mins by train)
- Birmingham – 123 miles (115 mins by train)
- London – 200 miles (133 mins by train)